~TAT GURL.....

My photo
I love music...I love songs...Currently in CVSS...studied in HGP... LOVES Kim Hyun Joong!!!!! I AM EMOTIONAL... I cry easily that's why my blog website has the word icegal. Ice melts easily too.. It describes me perfectly! :D
Hi guys!I am back again to post my Hong Kong pictures again.
This time is at ocean park!
The other time is at Disneyland. :)
The one in the middle is my brother and the sides are my cousins.
This is the scenery taken from the top.
We took the cable car up and took this picture.
We have to take this to another part of the place or we can also take a underground train.
This is outside the undergroung train. XD
My siblings...
This is the place where pandas are living...
Pandas!!!
This is the red Panda. At first i thought it was a racoon!

This is the show of the sea dreams(as you can see in the picture)...

There are also dolphins...

SOOOO0000 NICE!

Now its only 5pm and the sky is getting dark... Too bad that i cannot play the roller coaster as it is under renovation... But i did get to play the mine train at the other part of Ocean Park. After playing this for the last time,we went out of Ocean Park and went to a place like market?

We went to eat this...

This is recomended by my aunt's friend..

The food tasted quite nice. We also ordered ice-cream which i suppose we no need take the picture cause it is common...

After eating,we went to walk aroung for about an hour then we went back to our hotel.

That will be the end of day two...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment