~TAT GURL.....

My photo
I love music...I love songs...Currently in CVSS...studied in HGP... LOVES Kim Hyun Joong!!!!! I AM EMOTIONAL... I cry easily that's why my blog website has the word icegal. Ice melts easily too.. It describes me perfectly! :D
OK..NOW IS THE HOLIDAYS....today is friday n I am going to be in hell...how i wished to turn back the time...To be back with long hairs..No Exams, No Homework.. Although exams are over, holiday kills me each time...But just for now, i am looking forward to Sunday! Can BBQ n play together! However, on TUESDAY, there is BAND. WEDNESDAY leadership Training. THURSDAY BAND. FRIDAY BAND again!!!
Everything gonna kill me!!!
I cant wait for Sunday. I had planned everything already and now my mother is out buying food for that special day.Dont worry i will post photos again about it. Dun Be Jealous! :D
Holiday homework sure kills me.
  • English: 1 Compre, 2 Composition
  • Mathematics: 1 Exam Paper
  • Science: Questa Club
  • Chinese: 4 Newspaper Cutting
  • History: 1 Worksheet
  • Geography: Re-do the MYE Paper

That should be all..

I not sure...

WHATEVER! I DUN BOTHER ABOUT HOMEWORK ANYMORE!!!

Holiday is NEVER a time for me to relax. But a time where teachers give more homework n more CCAs!!

3rd June!!! BAND 9 to 5!!! They so bad. My actual birthday still must go to Band... T.T

BYE PPLS!!! GOOD LUCK IN DOING ALL YOUR HOMEWORK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment