What is this?
Someone accusing me of saying a lie? When did i do it?
I want to kill her!!!
Kill Her!!!
KILL HER!!!!
lets see what she want to do. I am just telling ppl the truth about her. Now, she expects me to apologise to her? WAIT LONG LONG!
I am not i the wrong.She is wrong.She anyhow accuse ppl.
Now she says that she think she is not going to the Sec 1 NA n NT camp tomorrow. She is sick and her mouth is swollen. Just got back from hospital.
Now,using this sentence i can also accuse her that she is telling a lie. If she is in the hospital, she just now still can call me and say that i anyhow say. Somemore in hospital still can use handphone. If her mouth is really swollen, she will not be able to talk or even scold me through the phone right?
Haiz....
Its very easy to know if she is lying a not. Tomorrow go school find out la. Where she is then look at her mouth. Where got 1 day the swollen mouth cure already. And she use this excuse not to go so we can say that her mouth is still swollen tomorrow.
Bluff for what...=.=..
Ok. Lets not talk about this already. I am getting sick of it. Exam has over now but dun forget, there is still year end examination. Must work hard. :) Tomorrow we will be getting some of our papers beck then have dunno what talk. Then 2pm start NA n NT camp. Until 12pm on Saturday. Saturday again, same thing, Swimming Lessons. We now learn swim cum lifesaving as there will be new sylibus and everything will change.More on lifesaving.
Now, after exam, many ppl will surely find a job during the holidays or go out shopping with their friends. Unlike me, BAND,BAND N BAND. Wish me luck in band. Everytime get senior scolding. Espescially when she bad mood i die... I also want earn money find job... Band n councillor will surely take up most of my time... I really do not look forward to the band scheldue.
OK. Iwill end here for now. I will NEVER forget this day. 20th May 2010!



No comments:
Post a Comment