Let me tell you this very NICE story that i had experienced Yesterday...

It was a nice and cooling morning. I woke up at 8am and went to school as i was told by Mr Nazri that he need my photo to put into the student planner next year about the attire wise. So, i went to school and went out from school by 9am. It was just a few shots of photos.
Then, something miracle happened. When i go to school, my younger sister and brother already went to school for their BAND. My another Pri 6 sister was still sleeping at home. My parents and maid were also at home.
However, when i reached home at 9.30am, i found that the metal gate was locked. As i knew that my father had went to work, thus, i press the door bell and also found out that the wood door inside was not locked. I went to push the door and shout for people to open. I had keys though. But my keys are only the wood door and the metal gate older lock keys. The metal gate just changed the lock and i dont have the keys!
I then keep calling for anyone at home but there was no reply. So i called my mother and she told me that she and my maid was at Serangoon Market or somewhere that i dunno. Only my sister was at home. I then kept on calling my house number with my phone but she still didnt wake up and pick up. In total, i called home around 20times where all was not picked up. I blasted music from the door with my phone, kept ringing the door bell and called her name from the door. She still didnt wake up. After 30mins, i was tired already. I gave up. I took my brother's toy which i dunno wads its called and i sat on it. There was also a basketball outsidee and i played with it. I then had my mp3 with me. I took it out and listen to music. I had pencil case and foolscap in my bag. Thus i ended up drawing Hyun Joong's cute animated picture. I had such great fun outside my house. I was like 'thrown' out of the house? Hahahaa
Even my neighbour look at me from their house's window. They thought i was paid my gangster want to pour paint outside the house ah? Keep looking at me lor! So damn funny la! :D
In the end, when i finished drawing and adding more, i heard the wood door being locked sound. I then quickly shouted my sister's name and she opened the door and saw me outside. At last! I can go in my house! It had passed by 1 hour and 15mins! I stood outside my own house for 1hour and 15mins waiting for my sis to wake up and open the door for me! Hahaha!
My sis say cause she walk pass then saw the door not locked so went to lock and heared me shout her name. She sleep so shiok some more. Lol.
Yay! Tomorrow i am going to find Kim Hyun Joong at Tampinese mall! He will be there as he advertise for TheFaceshop! Today is the day! 1st December 2010! He will be coming to Singapore later! Yay!!!
On 28th November, we had our Leaders BBQ. Only 15 for us attended.. However, it was very very fun! I still like my class BBQ compared to this. But i also like this outing as i can play with the sand! I did not played with it during the class gathering. As the weather was not very good, i did not managed to take photos of sunset unlike the class gathering, which was so nice!
Thats all for now. I will continue next time! :D Photos are posted in Facebook, u may want to go have a look! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment