~TAT GURL.....

My photo
I love music...I love songs...Currently in CVSS...studied in HGP... LOVES Kim Hyun Joong!!!!! I AM EMOTIONAL... I cry easily that's why my blog website has the word icegal. Ice melts easily too.. It describes me perfectly! :D
So sad... However, today was a day i would never never never never forget. 2G's last day as a class! I love 2G! I dun want to have a change of classmates. Its sad when you leave your friends... Its also good to make NEW friends... I still wish to remain in this class, 2G, united as one. It is really sad when i remember you guys, playing, laughing, talking, disturbing, we had gone through so much as a class... I will miss you guys next year! :(
2G will still be the same right? We will still have more gatherings here and there right? We will continue to upload the class blog right? Even though we may be in different class next year, i still hope that we will not lose contact and remain as good friends FOREVER.
Sorry 2G if i had did something wrong to anyone of you in the class. Lets be friends forever. We have to update our class blog. When we are sad, share our sadness, when we are happy, share our joy with this class, 2G 2010! Lets overcome eveything together as one.
I will also never forget how i had played in class. Playing the glitter, writing on paper to communicate, all the fun i had with 2G. Edwin, Wei min, Jeanie Teo and You hui, i will never forget you guys for sure! Although i did not get to take photos of You hui and Weimin today as u both did not come for the gathering, i will still remember you guys in my mind.
I had made 3G my first choice and i think i will most probably get in. Even though we are in different class next year, lets continue to play together during recess at my duty area or even after school someday.
THANK YOU 2G FOR GIVING ME ALL THESE FUN AND LAUGHTER. Of course, i also have to thank MRS VIDDYA and MR KUAN. Our CT and Co-CT which had treated the class so well.
If i continue to write some more, i think i will really burst into tears now. 2G will not be shocked right? I know that you all had seen me cry so many times. It is not unusual anymore. I will always remember 2G and i hope you guys will also remember me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment