~TAT GURL.....

My photo
I love music...I love songs...Currently in CVSS...studied in HGP... LOVES Kim Hyun Joong!!!!! I AM EMOTIONAL... I cry easily that's why my blog website has the word icegal. Ice melts easily too.. It describes me perfectly! :D
Happy Belated birthday Kim Hyun Joong!!!!
Yesterday i am not free so wished ou today! :D
Now, i am re-watching Vampire Knight from the beginning to Vampire Knight Guilty! This is my third time watching this anime! My favourite!
Can i ask you all something?
Why do i like to put up a brave front?
Why do i not just be myself?
I do not know the answer to this... Can someone tell me?
I know i am weak. Thats why my family likes to call me icegal n it is also one of my nickname...
Why?
ICE always melts when in contact with heat. When ppl just do anything to me, i can CRY VERY EASILY. Thats why i am known as icegal and it is also in my blogger website. I cry easily n i love vampires. Thats why i made a blog known as this.
In school, i give myself a lot of pressure. I get peer pressure within friends n i give myself pressure. So now u all know, I AM STRESSED!
In school, i will always tolerate my friends until i cannot take it n will give up n CRY...
Can anyone teach me how to be strong?
Just like in BAND, not long ago, on my actual birthday, there is band n i went.
Senior wanted me to play. I gave myself pressure n make sure i can play it nicely. Senior also gave me pressure n kept scolding me saying i dun play loudly n just scold scold scold. Not long later, i really cannot take it anymore n i CRIED. Can u belive that? STRESSED!!!!
I am a really weak person. I have to be strong. I realised that actually i am not wrong to join the council board as it had taught me how to be a more confidence person n i also bacame braver.
However, my personality cannot change n i am still the same person.
I can put up a strong front in front of ppl. But when i am at home, i am back to the same person. Never having courage n NEVER BRAVE....

No comments:

Post a Comment