~TAT GURL.....

My photo
I love music...I love songs...Currently in CVSS...studied in HGP... LOVES Kim Hyun Joong!!!!! I AM EMOTIONAL... I cry easily that's why my blog website has the word icegal. Ice melts easily too.. It describes me perfectly! :D
Today i am really sick...
Someone come save me!
Yesterday i had headache. Today Flu. Just now sore throat but now is better.
I am sneezing from just now and had used many tissues...
Lets see.. Yesterday i had headache and went home half way during lunch time in band.
Today, i woke up at 9plus and my flu was not as serious as now and i knew that i am really falling sick. Now i have A SERIOUS flu. Moreover, there is Swimming lesson later! I cannot dun go! Swimming is a place where i can finally give off steam and release stress!
Since i have nothing to talk about, I will find a topic... I know! How my siblings and i celebrated my mother's birthday! We made stars for her.
I bought a box to fill in the stars! ONE of them is a star that glows in the dark...
Let see the pictures....

The star that glows in the dark!

U know what?

Now i am having ulcer and yesterday lunch i packed food from school..

U know what i ate? I ate weatern food AGAIN. I am always eating this most of the time.

I took some photos too.. As i am alone in the house, I played with the sauce of the fruit salad.

The fruit salad sauce... Don't think wrongly! I was just bored at home.... -.- ~Bye!

~Riceball is DOWN WITH FLU!~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment