I am really very sad today...
Yesterday break camp and went home at around 7plus....
Not to say, the dinner was FUN, although ICE were being spit on me...
Yesterday, the camp breaked at 1 and all the campers went home..
Walkie talkies were being collected and then we found out that one walkie talkie is missing!!
We went to find all around the places we been to. But nothing was found!
SADDENED... :(
Then we went to eat dinner at Koufu. Sec 4s 3s and 2s! How fun.
First time sec 2s eating with them. However, there's only me, Yi Mian and Jian Liang.
OK!THAT'S YESTERDAY!
Today. Today eveyones reflections were so called posting on facebook...
It was simply just too touching. I CRIED. I DIDNT KNOW WHY. I just simply cried with the laptop in front on me...
Everyone was saying SORRY in their reflections. TOO TOUCHING.
And u noe me, i cry very very easily. Just simply do a thing and i can cry. Tears are filling my eyes now....
Now, I will have my reflections here. To tell you, being a logistic IC is not easy. I have to get all the logistics ready an hour before the porgramme if there are many logistics to prepare and half an hour early before the programe for all activities.
My reflection. Sorry ALL SEC 2s CAMP COMMITTEES. I am really sorry and forgive me if i had done something wrong...
BE genourous and please do not keep everything to yourself. I rather you come to me and tell me in front of my face. I will learn from my mistakes and will try not to repeat it again.
I dare not say anything more as if i continue to type, i may cry sooner...
Like the band room's poster. There is one poster saying this:
I AM SORRY.
It's okay to make mistakes.
Everyone does anyway.
The most important thing is that,
You must admit it,
Learn from it
AND STOP REPEATING IT.
I AM CRYING NOW... TEARS ARE DRIPPING ONTO MY SHIRT...
Everyone must learn to forgive one another and i will forgive those that said sorry to me...
T.T :(
JIAYOUS!



No comments:
Post a Comment