~TAT GURL.....

My photo
I love music...I love songs...Currently in CVSS...studied in HGP... LOVES Kim Hyun Joong!!!!! I AM EMOTIONAL... I cry easily that's why my blog website has the word icegal. Ice melts easily too.. It describes me perfectly! :D
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! T.T
Hyun Joong u cannot leave!! :(
Read this, from:
SADDENED.......
Hyun Joong had decided not to renew his contract with dsp entertainment and will move to another agency...
DSPE havent decide if SS501 will gain a new member or become a quartat - meaning Hyun Joong will leave.... What will happen if the leader of the group leave SS501...
However, i likw it when it is likely that Hyun Joong's career will take the acting route! :D
Like that, i can have more shows to watch with hyun joong inside! :)
Kim Hyun Joong! Fighting!
SS501 will turn to SS301??? Look at this: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/07/ss501-to-turn-into-ss301 Park Jung Min will also go to pursue his acting career with another management agency.
Turning to ss301...
WHATEVER...
Hyung Joong!!!
SS501 will resemble the group H.O.T which disbanded in the year 2001 and then changed the group name into 3 members in it....
Hyung Joong!!! LOVE YA! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment