~TAT GURL.....

My photo
I love music...I love songs...Currently in CVSS...studied in HGP... LOVES Kim Hyun Joong!!!!! I AM EMOTIONAL... I cry easily that's why my blog website has the word icegal. Ice melts easily too.. It describes me perfectly! :D
Woohooo...
Let me post one more in order for me not to become so emo about ss501... That was released on 29th July and today is 1st August in the morning 1plus am...
Lemme be on the positive side...
I love you, u love me, we are happy family with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you,wont you say you love me too.. :D
OK... Forget it... Hyung Joong!!!!!!
Oh ya.. Exchange programme... We had our closing ceremony on Friday but too bad,Yi Mian is not there... She had sore throat and did not go...
I will miss you guys!
-Desiree
-Sock Hwee
-Yang En
-Amanda
-Pei Fen
-Shu Juan
-Kirby
hahaha! The two more, Yi Mian and Akif no need to say la.. Still will see in school... :D
The exchange programme was sooo0000 FUN!
I took many photos and uploaded it on the Powerpoint Presentation Slide! :D
HOWEVER, when i went back to school...
A stack of homework is waiting for me to do and now i haven finished doing it yet.. HAIZ....
Here are some more pictures of the exchange programme taken by me! :)
(mostly the fake smiles... :) )

Outside the classroom after recess.. Class in locked...

In class...

No comments:

Post a Comment