~TAT GURL.....

My photo
I love music...I love songs...Currently in CVSS...studied in HGP... LOVES Kim Hyun Joong!!!!! I AM EMOTIONAL... I cry easily that's why my blog website has the word icegal. Ice melts easily too.. It describes me perfectly! :D
o.O.. Its long since i last posted and update. Remembered about blogging last night while doing the chinese project.. The spects i'm wearing is nice right! :D Spectacles!
Homework for the ONE WEEK HOLIDAY. IT IS NOT A HOLIDAY. Its a day for us to revise and catch up with studies before going back to school and start a new term. Quickly, it will soon be END-OF-YEAR. Jiayous! :D
Today, i shall giveee a suuuppppeeerrr lllloooonnnnggg post!!!!! HAHAHAHAhahahah~! I love it!
(I sound so crazy! ^^)
Lemme start with erm.. erm.. Okay.. Design and Technology? Its killing me with all the projects..
Teacher made me do so much ended up, not acceptable. I went to RE-DO! Below is what i did and then erased.. :'(
At last! Finished the handphone holder! It came out okay barh.. Blue and pink.. -.-
Another Project from D&T! SUSTAINABILITY!

My group then went to Jeanie Teo's house and serch for the definition and what we may want to do.

Okay! Enough of D&T! Now, lets compare the Different sizes of correction tape! Just a photo! Hehehe... ^^ Hahaha.. Look at the chewing gum below! Doesn't it look like the measuring tape? It looks okay...But to me, it was nothing. Not nice. Erm.. Enough photos? Not enough go to Facebook and see! I later upload! :D Tomorrow will be going band AGAIN. After Teachers' Day, tomorrow will be the secong time i am going. I went on Friday. However, i had flu and i did not really played much. Was told to go home but i insisted to stay as it was really a long long time since i went to band. Hahahahaha... I took this photo secretly after band. Shhh.... Just to tell you, go to this website below. There is this song called "I Am" and the link goes to the lyrics. That song describes me. haha :) http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/hilaryduff/iam.html *Yawn* Now is 9.50pm and Riceball here signing off! :D Love Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment