~TAT GURL.....

My photo
I love music...I love songs...Currently in CVSS...studied in HGP... LOVES Kim Hyun Joong!!!!! I AM EMOTIONAL... I cry easily that's why my blog website has the word icegal. Ice melts easily too.. It describes me perfectly! :D
Queenstown Swimming Complex... 3metre Jump!!!!!!! I'm scared...
Hey peoples! Wish me good luck ah! Tomorrow swimming.. Today i had the phobia in the morning. I woke up, remembering that i will be having my swimming test tomorrow in the morning 10am. How? How? How? What will happen? I dunno. No one can predict the future. I am typiing os fast now. O.o How? I'm SCARED. I'M SCARED. I'M SCARED. I'M SCARED. During all the swimming lesson for the past few weeks i was so stressed then. I put pressure in myself trying to hit the timing. However, i still cannot. How? We'll see tomorrow. I WANT TO PASS! But how?/
I have to pass! Swimming! Today, I heard from my sister that my test tomorrow is all filled by my swimming instructor's students. This means that all my competitors are from the same instructor. It had lessened my stress but i still so stressed up. AhhHh!!!!!!!! Someone come and help me?!
Swimming criteria:
2minute 30seconds two laps with pyjamas,
30 laps, 10 breaststroke, 10 sidekick, 10 survival back.
3metre jump down with life jacket.
Wear the life jacket in pool swim 1 lap and take out lifejacket in pool.
Diving. That should be all if i'm not wrong.
I WILL GIVE MY BEST TOMORROW! 15 more seconds to hit the timing. How can i possilbly improve by 15 seconds in a week? And its without training. :(
Wish me luck then! I am not sure whether i could pass but i will certainly give my best! I want to pass! GOLDSTAR!!!!!!!!! TOMORROW!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment