~TAT GURL.....

My photo
I love music...I love songs...Currently in CVSS...studied in HGP... LOVES Kim Hyun Joong!!!!! I AM EMOTIONAL... I cry easily that's why my blog website has the word icegal. Ice melts easily too.. It describes me perfectly! :D
Yay! Exams are finally over TODAY! Today is the 19th of October!
In the morning after the exam, i quickly went home to bathe! After that, i pack my bag, took my cough medicine and went out to watch *BESTSELLER*! It is very very very nice!
Nothing really much of ghost but is more of blood and killings. So fun! Hahahaha! I went with my sister, Shafeeqah, Fitri and Jeanie Teo.
After the show, it is only around 1.40pm. We then went to Macdonalds to eat. Ate Mac value lunch. Lol. I then spammed photos in Macdonalds.
Then, after eating, i wanted to walk walk so we just strolled around without knowing where we will be going. Then, i thought of taking a 'group' photo. Thus, we went to the Timezone. However, it is too expensive and some dun wan take. So since i have camera, we decided to go outdoors to take. Once we stepped out, it is raining. Rain then the picture not nice le. In the end, we did not take anything at all and went to take bus 27 home.
Now i have my laptop for how long i want and no one to interupt me! So shiock! I wonder how much my sister will get for her PSLE. I want her get into my school. I also dunno why. I somehow want her to join in the same fate as me! HAHAAHA! I want her join Council Board! LOL.
After posting this, i will go to viikii and watch Playful Kiss!!! My Kim Hyun Joong! So long didnt see him already.I miss him somehow. HAAHAHA.
Bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment